It’s that time again. Day 4 of our series brings us to another card design with a classic look and feel to it with more of our Handcrafted Christmas Poinsettia’s. Okay, let’s get right to it.
Christmas Card Design 04
Today’s card features a nice combination of festive elements to create one of my favourite cards in the series. The gold glitter card squares, red diamanté gems, medium sized poinsettia’s and gold glitter script lettering along with the 38mm red Deco Web ribbons and pearlised cream card make for a great Christmas themed card.
Assembling Your Card
Assembling the card is pretty easy with only a few items that you need to cut to size. As with the other cards in the series so far, you’ll need to use an adhesive that works best for you and that you’re comfortable with. Examples of adhesives would be double-sided tape, glue tape roller, glue dots or a liquid glue like the Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue which applies and dries clear.
- Fold a piece of A4 Pearlised Cream card in half from top to bottom with the card opening being the base of the card
- Cut 2 strips of the 38mm red Deco Web ribbon the same height as the card.
- Cut 2 squares from the Glitter Cardstock. These squares should be approximately 6cm x 6cm
- Using adhesive, adhere one of the medium poinsettia’s to the centre of each glitter square.
- Add 2 red diamanté gems to the corner of the glitter squares
- Use adhesive to attach the ribbons to the cream card approximately 2cm from the edges
- Attach the gold squares with the poinsettia’s and diamanté gems onto the ribbons and card approximately 2cm from the top and bottom of the card.
- Use the gold script letters to create the word Noel on the bottom left side of the card
Don’t forget to leave a comment and let me know what you think of this particular design! That’s all for now!
Lovely Wedding Stuff